Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are your accountants qualified?
- Yes, they are. We take pride in providing you with quality service by qualified hires. Our accountants have varied experiences from different industries. Many of them have been in the accounting vertical for more than 10 years. Academically, they possess professional qualifications such as ACCA, MPA and CPA.
2. Why 1st year free?
- To establish an accountant-client match and as a proof of our abilities and sincerity.
3. Why the price guarantee?
- We are CONFIDENT of our prices and value to you.
4. I was offered a really low quotation from another firm.
- Please check with the firm that "bookkeeping" (monthly accounting services) is included in the said quotation. This is the crux of any accounting service.
- Bookkeeping is the most tedious and time-consuming billable service. More than 50% of cost and time is attributed to it. Having a well-documented set of "books" is the first step to producing the Financial Statements.
5. I don't know what I don't know. How shall we proceed?
- Visit our office for a discussion with our Business Development Managers to ascertain your needs. We will do a complimentary in-depth analysis of your business to ascertain the work involved. We will then provide you with a quotation and a guarantee in contract.
6. We have been using another accounting firm for a number of years now. How do I switch over?
- With your authorization, we will be able to take over the files from your existing accounting firm. There is no need for you to be personally present. The entire process will be professionally administered and should be completed within a number of days.
7. How long does it take?
- Approximately 3 months, depending on compliexities of your needs, documents available and volume of business transactions. If inventory is involved, we might need a longer time.